Share geodata insight with MapVision
MapVision allows you to seamlessly collaborate online and share map data with stakeholders, clients and customers.
You can share projects securely with specific individuals or make them available to your entire customer base internet-wide for mass data sharing. Every viewer benefits from the same open, accessible interface, with no software to install, no updates or downloads, and no training necessary.
Give MapVision a try
- No software to install
- No training necessary
- No financial details required
3 ways to share location data using MapVision:
1. Universal web sharing
- Make projects available to anyone with the unique link for your project
- Share projects within MapVision or nest within a website i-frame to showcase your network to the public
- Choose whether viewers can edit, or just view a project using URL extensions
- Updates to your maps show to all users without any action required on their part
2. Secure online collaboration
- Share projects securely with specific colleagues via an email invitation
- Collaborators can view a project for free or register for full editing functionality
- Web interface ensures projects will be viewed consistently by each user
- Multiple users can work simultaneously with changes applied by a simple screen refresh
- SSL encryption and named users means that your corporate data is only shared with those you want to see it
3. Turn your maps into image files or print them
- Download your maps as a PNG image file at 72 dpi to share via email or use on your web projects
- Print out maps up to A2 in size, with a crisp 300dpi resolution, to review or share as hardcopies
- Define the image size within MapVision before downloading to suit your project, avoiding the need for image editing tools
Know exactly how your audience will see your data
A major benefit of sharing projects within an internet browser environment is consistency. You can be sure that whoever else views your project, will see it just as you left it. For online collaboration this means that another user can simply pick up your project where you left off without any version control issues. For client presentations, this means that you can prepare the project and be confident that they will see it just as you planned without specialist software or hidden project costs. This is perfect for supplying supporting data for a decision you have proposed, or outlining a plan of action. When you respond to stakeholder feedback, your changes will be shown on the shared version, without the need to reshare it.
Share other GIS projects
MapVision is able to read files from generic KML GIS files, or POD files from our own Prospex GIS, so works as a great complement to a desktop GIS, offering new ways to share analysis and findings. It also means that you can use the programs in parallel, for example; using Prospex’ advanced GIS tools to develop visuals that you can then share or refine in MapVision. It also means that on complex projects, we can easily assist you in producing data maps to meet your needs and then share them with you via MapVision.
Your continued use of this site is taken as implied consent to receive cookies from us and our analytics partners.